Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Z Fold 3

(Topic created on: 25-11-2021 01:08 PM)
Madona1
Student
Options

Today, I woke up and opened my Samsun Z fold and it has this white line in the middle of the big screen, the phone is not even 4 months old, how will this be solved. I need help. Also noticed this phone overheats a lot. It's also fair to say the phone did not fall down and the screen is not broken. See image, help needed. IMG-20211125-WA0001.jpg

Go to solution
43 REPLIES 43
Members_TWKFOhj
Journeyman
Options

No lo cubre garantía. 

LeavingSamsng
First Poster
Options

Well after almost 2 years on my fold 3 a couple of screen protector changes, my screen had lines and the right side of inside screen is not functional.  After having fold phone can't go back, moving to Vivo X Fold 2, better wider outside screen.  Back to boycotting Samsung.

0 Likes
Members_OBJpgKn
Student
Options

Buongiormo

Ho un Samsung z fold 3 ancora in assistenza. Mi sveglio e trovo una linea nera verticale nello schermo interno del fold.

In assistenza dicono che l'ho fatto cadere ma non è vero e poi tenuto sempre con cover apposta. Chiaramente una scusa per non voler procedere in garanzia. Cosa devo fare?

Grazie

0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

For the benefit of other Community users, the post (roughly) translates to:

"Good morning

I have a Samsung Z Fold3 still in service. I wake up to find a vertical black line on the inside screen of the fold.

In assistance they say that I dropped it but that's not true and then always kept it with a special cover. Clearly an excuse for not wanting to proceed under warranty. What should I do?

@Members_OBJpgKn, I recommend that you continue discussing which options are available with our colleagues in your region:

https://www.samsung.com/it/support/contact/

You may also wish to reach out to the Italian Community here:

https://eu.community.samsung.com/?category.id=it&page=1&tab=setting:samsung.featured_topics

I hope this helps. 

0 Likes