Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Store Credit Voucher

(Topic created on: 22-08-2022 09:39 AM)
AlistairL
Journeyman
Options
When I pre-ordered my Z Flip 4 in the Bristol Samsung store - they told me I would get a £100 Samsung store credit but this never came with the phone? How do I redeem this? I think they lied to me!
19 REPLIES 19
JoshHobbs
Journeyman
Options
Hi there! I work in a Samsung store in London, and I just wanted you to know that that definitely is a promotion offered with the ZFlip 4 pre order/sales. We tend to take the value off of the overall transaction price immediately when you pick up the phone and pay the rest of the price (assuming you paid the deposit), so it might be worth either going back and checking with them if you already picked it up or ask for it to be added to the transaction when you pick it up or speak to Samsung support if neither of those work, hope this helps
AlistairL
Journeyman
Options
@JoshHobbs Hi, I paid for the phone when preordering and they didn't take this off. They said when the phone came I could go online and claim the £100? Do you have a number I can contact?
0 Likes
AlistairL
Journeyman
Options
I must add - it was home delivery too
0 Likes
hughsie27
Navigator
Options
You sure it's not in the box anywhere? They can be easy to miss as mines was part of thr actual box for the s22 Ultra
0 Likes
JoshHobbs
Journeyman
Options
Sure, the number is 0333 000 0333, and I also recommend the live chat, you can find both the number and live chat link here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/#product-support - make sure you have your order number to hand and any other account details you may need when/if they ask for it :smiling-face:
0 Likes
AlistairL
Journeyman
Options
Nope I got a brown half open box with just the phone inside aha
0 Likes
AlistairL
Journeyman
Options
@JoshHobbs thanks josh, I contacted live chat and they told me this was an online only offer and the store wouldn't have offered me this. What can I do? Not feeling great !
WKL
Apprentice
Options

I have just got mine today and there is no voucher inside. The support team told me that it's only for those pre-orders on the 10th and 11th of August. After 2 hours of chat and photo evidence, they finally send me the code through email.

AlistairL
Journeyman
Options
What photo evidence did you give? This could really help me
0 Likes