Did you mean: 

received my repaired phone, but......

(Topic created on: 06-10-2023 05:12 PM)
Oliver_C
Pioneer
Options
Hi members,

Here is the thing.

I just received my phone from Samsung repair service, but it's completely rediculous.

1, the outter screen: There is tape residue on the outside screen edges (supposedly waterproof adhesive tape). Please look at the circled area.

2, the inner screen: there are dead pixels!!! (see circled area) It's definitely unacceptable that a repaired inner screen has dead pixels......

Though these might be some minor issues in some people's view, I need to mention that it's a £1.5k phone and it's my second time sending it to Samsung for repair.

Very disappointed and Samsung should give me further solutions...

dead pixels

8 REPLIES 8
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Get back onto them. Issue is samsung uses an outside repairer for repairs. When my s21 went wrong I was lucky enough for them to just send out a new phone. Just keep on at them, I know it's a real pain in the bum sending it out again but like you said its a 1.5k and I can assure you those are not minor issues. I have had many problems with a different manufacturer and you just keep on at them. You want a perfect repair or a replacement. I'm guessing this was a warranty repair?
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Agree with @AshtabS9Ultra

A repair should result in the device being perfect again

It isn't.

So go back to them and tell them to either repair it properly and compensate you OR replace the device.
S24 Ultra
Oliver_C
Pioneer
Options
Thank you for your suggestion. This is a warranty repair, and I would prefer a replacement now...
0 Likes
Oliver_C
Pioneer
Options
Thank you. I've contacted Samsung and the cs said Samsung would give me a solution in 48hrs
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Good luck

Samsung are infamous for promising and not delivering. If you haven't heard in 48 hours, recommend you call them again, and again, and again.
S24 Ultra
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Yes like piperdog said keep the pressure on. Be a nuisance, I have never had an issue with samsung but with these big company's just keep going. I have had major issues with amazon & apple and persistence got me what I wanted.
Oliver_C
Pioneer
Options
update: customer service said they'll rearrange a repair for me... ok... fine...
0 Likes
Oliver_C
Pioneer
Options
conclusion: fold 4 experience is terrible... and Samsung is terrible as well.👉🏻🤡