Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One ui help please

(Topic created on: 08-10-2023 08:19 PM)
kaldrenaaa
Explorer
Options
I recently downloaded the beta for one ui 6 and after exploring the new ui, I decided I didn't like it so I went to samsung members and withdrew from the program without knowing that I would have to factory reset my phone. After hearing that I had to do alot to go back to one ui 5, I decided that I would stick with the beta until the official one came out BUT will the fact that I withdrew from the program have any effect on whether I get further updates or not? Basically if I withdraw for the beta but then don't go back to one ui5, will there be any issues or will u not get updates. Please help if you understand. Thanks 
16 REPLIES 16
Resio
Journeyman
Options
Hey, no , there won't be any problems. You won't receive any other beta updates, and you will have to wait for the next official update for OneUI 6
kaldrenaaa
Explorer
Options
Okay thanks, is my data at risk since its not being updated until the official ui
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It is advised that data is backed up before joining any beta programme.
0 Likes
kaldrenaaa
Explorer
Options
I backed up my data during the download so I think that should be okay
0 Likes
kaldrenaaa
Explorer
Options
Isn't the official ui6 coming out in November
0 Likes
tam1953
Navigator
Options
I had the same problem..I just didnt like 6 and after a lot of rigmarole i reverted back to 5.1.1
Now i dreading the clean update incase I dislike that to and the rigmarole starts all over again..after spending £1200 on a s23 ultra i'm seriously thinking of going back to the more dependable and less complicated Iphone
0 Likes
kaldrenaaa
Explorer
Options
I'm pretty sure you'll be able to customise the quick settings to how one ui 5 looks after the official update. But I agree, I just got the flip 5 but apple is easier to use
0 Likes
Bryan47
Explorer
Options
I did same thing, and thought my phone would just revert, only to find it had done factory reset, and back on August security patch
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
5.1.1 doesn't exist on the S23 line.
0 Likes