Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One ui 6

(Topic created on: 11-11-2023 10:44 AM)
horuseus72
Pioneer
Options

Is there any chance for flip/fold 4 to get one ui 6 by the end of the year? 

Samsung didn't share any schedule and they're not going to, s23 series is being delayed to end of november in some countries.

I just want them to fix the issue with keyboard resetting to light theme, which is present for 4 months already but they are not doing anything about it. And since one ui 5.1.1 update phone slowed down.

It seems that even tho one ui 6 is the smallest "major" update they did, they're struggling with it's release.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Fold 5 and Flip 5 are currently on beta.

As you rightly say, S23 Series are in stable but rollout delayed we think because of some issues.

Before the end of the year is possible but no one on here will be able to confirm, only to give opinions. Samsung don't share precise rollout info on here I'm afraid.
horuseus72
Pioneer
Options

Yeah, I know. 

I have a hope that some moderatos will see my post and post approximate date of release.

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@horuseus72 There is an unofficial schedule on sites  like this one but there could be some slippage with that timetable https://samlover.com/2023/10/27/one-ui-6-0-and-android-14-update-schedule-for-galaxy-devices/ 

Moderators tend not to speculate.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
horuseus72
Pioneer
Options

I know, but samlover's speculations are rarely correct. 

And about 'Moderators tend not to speculate', technically true but I've seen mods on korean community forum 'leak' some news about one ui 6 i.e. that s23 will get fixed version of ui 6 in about 2 weeks from now.

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Our ones are a bit different mind you :smiling-face:

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes