Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 6 disapeared

(Topic created on: 28-01-2024 11:16 PM)
Members_hjIZyKQ
Apprentice
Options

Hi, 

I recently sent my phone at a Samsung Store to re-apply the screen protector on my Z Fold 4. They told me they had to recalibrate the screen and this causes a complete wipe off of my data. No problem. I get my phone back and put all my stuff but when deciding to update, no One UI 6, still blocked on 5.1.1 ... Yes my SIM card is put on, I tried restarting the phone, I tried on wifi and data etc. Nothing changed i'm still blocked on 5.1.1 

Do you have any ideas ? 

NB : I live in France

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@Members_hjIZyKQ 

Hello and welcome to Samsung forums.

Have you tried checking for the update by using the Samsung PC suite, Smart Switch?

If after connecting to Samsung Smart Switch and checking via the 3 dot Menu > Device information it still shows no update you will need to contact Samsung Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@Members_hjIZyKQ 

Hello and welcome to Samsung forums.

Have you tried checking for the update by using the Samsung PC suite, Smart Switch?

If after connecting to Samsung Smart Switch and checking via the 3 dot Menu > Device information it still shows no update you will need to contact Samsung Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Software updates are sent out in waves dependant on region and phone eligibility and serial and build number of the phone @Members_hjIZyKQ 

You should get the update soon. 

Do what @ironass suggests 👍 and or keep periodically checking the phone's software update section. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Members_hjIZyKQ
Apprentice
Options

I'll try, thanks !

0 Likes