Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Awesome @Easty  👌 

I remember receiving mine for my Fold³.

The case supplied looks to be better for the Fold ⁴ too ,and it house's the Fold Pen 🖊  👍

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

truckergod
Pathfinder
Options
Yeah I got mine super fast as well. The buds2 pro is another matter as they still haven't shipped them out
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Mine neither , I keep checking but still says within 45 days
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
PSE
Pioneer
Options

I don’t think the case is as good as it doesn’t offer the same protection. For the Fold3 you got a wallet-like case (although it didn’t close properly!) with the pen holder along the hinge. With the Fold 4 case there’s just a plastic frame around the front screen meaning you have to buy a screen protector and be careful putting the phone in your pocket. Nor does the frame feel very secure. Plus the pen is stored on the back of the phone which makes it more bulky and it has to be removed before using wireless charging.

So overall I’m not impressed. I would have paid for a case like last years but Samsung doesn’t make one. I‘ve tried a few from other manufacturers though and again find last year’s Samsung case superior.

0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
This is my first experience of a fold , I got the Samsung screen protector for the front screen which was easy enough to fit , so happy with that as I usually ***** them up !
The s pen case is good I feel , with the pen insert on the back it makes it easier to hold one handed , open or closed , I bought the silicone grip cover case ahead of phone delivery so I had one when device arrived , that's so handy , great for when your out and about but it doesn't sit on charger very well at home or in car , wasn't entirely happy so I've been taking back part off , the good thing about s pen case is you just slide s pen part off back off phone , put straight on charger , no worries about scratching rear of phone , works great for me , sorry to hear its not your cup of tea , Amazon have loads of 3rd party cases , have you looked there ?
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes