Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update ui 4 zfold3

(Topic created on: 09-01-2022 05:51 AM)
dla
Apprentice
Options
Hi I'm looking for help guys just got update ui 4 and I have a floating icon that if tapped it makes phone lighter on screen or goes into dark mode I have no idea how to remove this from my screens as if I just keep finger on it it does nothing no pop up to remove it it's stuck to screen but I can drag the the icon around any help would be appreciated thanks members 
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Can you take a screenshot and put that into your thread here @dla 

I thinking this may have something to do with an app , theme , launcher you've downloaded.

This is because I've recently updated my Fold to Android 12 with Samsung One Ui 4 and I'm not seeing this floating icon.

Looming at the icon may help us better understand what's going on.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@dla: Does the icon look like a little man? If so, try heading to Settings > Accessibility > Advanced Settings > Accessibility Button, and toggle off any options here by tapping on them so the tick is removed. You can also try heading to Settings > Notifications > Advanced Settings > Floating Notifications > Off, to see if this helps. 

If not, please provide further details of the icon you're seeing, or a screenshot of the issue as per the advice offered above by @BandOfBrothers, and I will look into this for you. 

Solution
dla
Apprentice
Options
My friends thanks so much this was doing my head in what it was was invert colour floating icon for dark screen or light screen I had not even been at this settings this is why I was confused but basically I've got it off now due to members being so friendly and helpful I honestly thank you so so much as it was as said head scratcher for me just not technical minded enough huge thanks.....
0 Likes
dla
Apprentice
Options
It was invert colour icon that's was stuck on screen for having black screen or white screen whe tapped so I've got it thanks for getting in touch to help me that ment lots have good day friend....
0 Likes
BRODZ2071
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

Is anyone having issues with touch sensitivity after update? Have to touch the screen multiple times or harder to get apps to open or slide down menus.

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hello @BRODZ2071 

Not on my Fold ³

Have you tried clearing your phone system cache  ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
BRODZ2071
Journeyman
Options

No luck, i removed some of the cache, but still lagging on swipes downs and opening apps

0 Likes