Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Incompetend service, I won't accecp delivery of the phone.

(Topic created on: 11-11-2022 07:51 PM)
Arkadiusz33
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Z Fold | Z Flip

My Zfold3 is just being send back to me after 3rd repair attempt. I spend days exchanging emails with support team and they COMPLETELY ignored evidence of problems I sent to them. My phone is being send back again with exactly same "quality checks" performed as last 2 times.

I don't wanna this piece of junk and I'm about to refuse delivery and send phone back to samsung.
Has anyone experienced this?

5 REPLIES 5
E209879
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Z Fold | Z Flip
I am having issues with their customer service noone listens or resolves the issues.
Arkadiusz33
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Z Fold | Z Flip

Yes they litelarly treat you like and cretin.  You have to fight back, report them to trading standards, I think this is the only way.

E209879
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Z Fold | Z Flip
I think I am going to have to as they don't listen or sort the issue you end up telling them the same issue and going round in circle's.
Obsydian
Hotshot
Options
Galaxy Z Fold | Z Flip
Same issue I had with my Z Fold3.
Regards, Obsydian

DAILY DEVICES
ZFold4 [Mobile], Pro5 [Watch], S8 Ultra [Tablet], Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2 [Buds] M70A 32/43" [Monitor], Smart Tags+, iPad Mini 5 and iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets], Dell Inspiron G5 Laptop

HOUSEHOLD DEVICES
ZFlip3 and ZFlip4 [Mobile], Watch5 40mm and 46mm [Watch], S7+ and S6 Lite [Tablet], QN95A [TV], Q900A [Soundbar], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vaccum), Samsung Level [Speaker], Buds Pro [Buds], iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags
0 Likes
Juicygesbab
Navigator
Options
Galaxy Z Fold | Z Flip
Samsung UK are a joke.. The Flip should never have been released. I bought the Z Flip 4 thinking that 4th generation would have all the problems ironed out. Not at all, after 8 days the phone screen broke at the hinge. I am currently in the process of demanding my money back. However i have a feeling that trading standards may need to be contacted as they are not making it easy....I cannot warn enough people to stay away from the Flip and Fold series. I have a real hatred for Samsung now after being a loyal customer for as long as i can remember.... Shameful Greed Samsung