Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompetend service, I won't accecp delivery of the phone.

(Topic created on: 12-11-2022 07:19 AM)
Arkadiusz33
Explorer
Options

My Zfold3 is just being send back to me after 3rd repair attempt. I spend days exchanging emails with support team and they COMPLETELY ignored evidence of problems I sent to them. My phone is being send back again with exactly same "quality checks" performed as last 2 times.

I don't wanna this piece of junk and I'm about to refuse delivery and send phone back to samsung.
Has anyone experienced this?

5 REPLIES 5
E209879
Apprentice
Options
I am having issues with their customer service noone listens or resolves the issues.
Arkadiusz33
Explorer
Options

Yes they litelarly treat you like and cretin.  You have to fight back, report them to trading standards, I think this is the only way.

E209879
Apprentice
Options
I think I am going to have to as they don't listen or sort the issue you end up telling them the same issue and going round in circle's.
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Same issue I had with my Z Fold3.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Juicygesbab
Navigator
Options
Samsung UK are a joke.. The Flip should never have been released. I bought the Z Flip 4 thinking that 4th generation would have all the problems ironed out. Not at all, after 8 days the phone screen broke at the hinge. I am currently in the process of demanding my money back. However i have a feeling that trading standards may need to be contacted as they are not making it easy....I cannot warn enough people to stay away from the Flip and Fold series. I have a real hatred for Samsung now after being a loyal customer for as long as i can remember.... Shameful Greed Samsung