Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm confused- zflip 5 one ui 6

(Topic created on: 06-12-2023 04:36 PM)
kaldrenaaa
Explorer
Options
So apparently one ui 6 stable/ official version is out in the UK and US for zflip 5 but I haven't received it yet. I am running on the first version of one ui beta because I withdrew a day after beta release by accident but does this affect whether I will receive the official ui 6??
10 REPLIES 10
SereneH
Options

You will still receive the official update, @kaldrenaaa. Have you tried Samsung Smart Switch: How to update latest software for your Galaxy mobile device | Samsung UK

giphy.gif
kaldrenaaa
Explorer
Options
What would i use smart switch for if I am already going to get the update anyway?
kaldrenaaa
Explorer
Options
Also when will I likely receive the update?
tonyfreitas
Explorer
Options
Hi all there I have some details for the one ui 6 update for your phones1701885581057.jpg1701885581076.jpg1701885581098.jpg1701885581125.jpg
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@kaldrenaaa 

Did you follow the correct procedure to leave the beta test programme by reverting back to stock firmware using Smart Switch, as detailed in the beta terms and conditions? (See screenshot)

NubiAx9.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
kaldrenaaa
Explorer
Options
I wasn't trying to revert back to ui5 but I just withdrew from the beta program and I was wondering if I would still get the stable ui5 update because I haven't got it yet for some reason and its been out for a few weeks. -still not sure why I don't have it
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@kaldrenaaa 

If you are still currently on beta test firmware you will not receive any updates until you revert back to stable using the Samsung Smart Switch PC Suite to downgrade. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
kaldrenaaa
Explorer
Options
sad, ok i thought i would just receive the update- 2 questions- can I do it on an imac and will it reset all my apps or anything
0 Likes
Suecoo
Explorer
Options
I don't have it either, I was also in the beta programme and withdrew but I don't think the beta software ever went on my phone. I can't use smart switch as macbook won't connect to my phone
0 Likes