Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi everyone,

(Topic created on: 28-02-2024 06:45 PM)
loopylou07
Navigator
Options
Can anyone please give me some help or advice. I'm trying to change the colour of my Google bar. As of today it isn't working for some reason! When you go to the settings and down to the search widget you click on it and its basically a blank screen 😐. Would appreciate it if someone could help. TIA.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
I have this too for some reason, pretty strange
loopylou07
Navigator
Options
Its weird never had it before now 😕
0 Likes
loopylou07
Navigator
Options
I have been in contact with Google, its nothing there end and the lady went through everything her end and mine. She said about contacting Samsung which I have just sent a report to them with the screen shots so hopefully I will hear back soon regarding what they are doing and hopefully they will be able to deal with it quickly. 😃
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@loopylou07: I just checked this, and I was able to access the 'Customise widget' option. Do you have a theme applied to the phone that might be preventing you from applying the customisation options? 

loopylou07
Navigator
Options
I have a theme on as always and it has always worked up until a few days ago, Google has said its not there end its something to do with Samsung!
0 Likes
loopylou07
Navigator
Options
Morning everyone! The Google bar search widget is working again, I've changed the colour a few times just to make sure. Its all good 👌