Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Z Fold3 - Apps not showing full pages and can't select action buttons

(Topic created on: 20-09-2021 01:34 PM)
PeteA
Apprentice
Options

Hi.

Can anyone explain why the Z3 gold is struggling to show some of the most popular apps? Sick of it already as a lot of the apps either don't show full pages which means not only can I not see all the information but I can't actually select action buttons?!?!?

What's the point of making a product that doesn't work in today's app environment. Have I been sucked in by a gimmic toy or is it actually a phone for the future? 😡
7 REPLIES 7
PeteA
Apprentice
Options
Sorry guys that should read Galaxy Z Fold. ***** predictive text 😂
0 Likes
Solution
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Most is down to app development, so will be down to those app developers to make adjustments. Bit like Instagram not using all of the screen.
You can try going into settings. Display and the select full screen apps. You can set some apps to use the full screen.
Hopefully that could help you
AntS
Options

Cheers Glenntech!

Hi @PeteA , Which apps in particular? And is this on the main screen?

If you're able, might be worth trying out different aspect ratios for the apps (between 'Full screen/ 16:9/4:3/ App default') to see what works best with what you've got currently: Settings > Advanced features > Labs > Customise app aspect ratios > App select

Shnookerdookies
Voyager
Options
Which apps then?
0 Likes
PeteA
Apprentice
Options
All sorted now. Thanks for the reply all.👍
zAndu
First Poster
Options

Is this feature disabled with new firmware update? Seems to be missing now.

0 Likes
maclex
First Poster
Options

Same here with Z Flip 3 ... missed full list for apps in Full Screen Apps directory...very upset or Im blind

Novus Ordo Seclorum
0 Likes