Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 4 Reward not received, samsung not helping?

(Topic created on: 17-11-2021 11:52 AM)
puffyxan
Student
Options

I bought a Z Flip 3 and when it arrived claimed the Galaxy Watch 4 reward. Apparently it was delivered by DHL 2 weeks ago according to tracking, but I haven't received anything.

I've been trying to get in touch with Samsung, I filled out the support form on the Samsung promotions website multiple times and emailed the Samsung promotions email. No one is responding, the only reply I got was an email telling me to check the tracking 10 days after I first tried to contact them (seems like they didn't even read the email as I explained the tracking says its delivered, but it's not).

I've also spoke with someone on the live chat here and they told me they can't help and gave me a number to call. I have bad phone anxiety when having to call strangers so calling them is pretty much impossible for me which is why I used emails and chat.

What do I do now? It's been nearly 2 weeks I'm pretty sure the parcel is completely lost now, I only got the phone for the reward as I was in need of a watch. I traded in my old phone so I don't think I can even return the flip and get my old phone back...

6 REPLIES 6
Rob99
Voyager
Options
I would say the issue is with DHL, there have been cases of delivery staff stealing packages, ask to see proof that it was delivered.
0 Likes
puffyxan
Student
Options
Who do I ask though? Do I contact DHL directly? I'm not sure if I can do anything about it myself and Samsung is either not helping or it takes them 10 days to respond without properly reading my email
0 Likes
Rob99
Voyager
Options
Yeah, check their website for contact details
0 Likes
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

Samsung should be contacting DHL as the contract is between DHL and Samsung. I doubt DHL will provide you with anything more than proof of delivery. Samsung need to escalate this with DHL.

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
0 Likes
irishblue71
First Poster
Options
I claimed the laptop told I would be contacted within 3-5 days nothing no emails nothing when I try log into check update now it ask for my business email.
0 Likes
Leith Leah
First Poster
Options

I got the Z Flip 3 and claimed the Galaxy Watch 4 reward on Oct 26 2021. Today is Jan 27, 2022, yet I got nothing. I haven't even got the tracking number or so. I emailed multiple time as the first person has done and someone in Samsung CS team replied, it seems "Lost" somewhere. I asked the tracking number but never got response since then; I have emailed 3 times! This mobile itself is way worse than I expected, and I am extremely regret having this one instead of iPhone. Customer service of this company is simply joking. I wish I was smart enough to know this company. 

0 Likes