Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy flip 3 5g

(Topic created on: 29-06-2022 05:33 AM)
Mark29359
Helping Hand
Options
Hi all. please can someone advise me. I have a Galaxy flip 3 5g and at the crease on the right hand side of the screen the screen protector is lifting away from the phone. I have had the phone over a year and don't know what I can do about it. Thanks for any advice.
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The phone has not been out a full year yet, should be still under a warranty.
So if you have a Samsung Experience Store or service centre near you, book your phone in. Or contact Samsung Customer Support via the phone number in the support section of the Members App
0 Likes
Mark29359
Helping Hand
Options
Thank you for the reply. I will have a look to see where the nearest store is to me.
0 Likes
Mark29359
Helping Hand
Options
I have contacted customer support and they say I can take the phone in for repair but I might be charged. I have read many posts of people being charged even though they say there wasn't anything wrong with the phone when they sent it in. I cannot afford to say for a repair as to me my phone has never been dropped or near water and now I don't know what to do. All I need is for someone to take off the screen protector and not damage the phone. Can anyone please help.
0 Likes