Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Fold 4 inner screen protector

(Topic created on: 12-11-2023 02:12 PM)
Kodiguru
Explorer
Options
Hello fellow Samsung Members, I've had my Fold 4 for just over 1 year now and the screen protector is starting to peel along the crease of the phone. Is this covered under Samsung warranty as I'm with O2 and want to Switch Up to the Fold 5 but they won't accept my Fold 4 with the condition of the screen protector as it is. 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@Kodiguru: If you are based in the UK, then you are entitled to a one time, free of charge replacement of the screen protector for your Galaxy Z Fold4. This service is carried out by courier collection, and typically takes 7-10 days from the collection date for the phone to be inspected, repaired and returned to you. To make the necessary arrangements, please head to samsung.com > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Contact us, and get in touch via your preferred contact method, and an advisor will be on hand to make the necessary arrangements for you. 

Please be aware that if the engineer deems the issue to be the result of physical damage, which is not covered by our warranty, then a charge will be applicable to cover the cost of the service. 

Kodiguru
Explorer
Options
Many thanks for the detailed reply Andrew it was very helpful. It's definitely through general wear and tear and it's only just starting to come away at the bottom on the crease.
I've been really impressed with the phone and considering I'm a very heavy user I kind of expected to screen to peel much earlier than it has. I'm betting the Fold 5 will be even better with the new hinge design. Thanks again Andrew👍
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Save yourself the hassle and just buy a better protector and fit it yourself, when I tried with an old Flip3 was a drama, told to wipe the device, struggled to get an appointment, then told a chance the part or person my not be present.

My fold4 is fine, my sons flip4 is peeling and I will be replacing with another Whitestone.

https://amzn.eu/d/3HmLSsP
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]