Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fold 3 connection queary

(Topic created on: 18-12-2021 08:46 PM)
theg81
Explorer
Options
Hi I have been noticing some strange connectivity behaviour in a number of apps on my fold 3...a few apps seem to randomly lose network access.

It can be that WhatsApp messages can come through sporadically in q burst minutes or hours after they were sent by the sender...I can be playing a online game like fortnight and randomly be kicked as I lose connection. Or some of my other apps just report not connected...I have disabled power saving mode...WiFi switching and tried on various networks and can't for the life or me figure out what's causing it..it does not appear to exclusively be down to wifi as the what's app issue I belive appears on cellular as well but due to covid again haven't really been out enough to expensively test...no other devices exhibit the behaviour.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Whatsapp is giving a lot of problems as it's not compatible with Android 12 until they update so issues are normal. Check out your other problem apps by verifying if they are compatible. You can also see if others are having problems where apps get reviewed on Google Play.
0 Likes
theg81
Explorer
Options
I am not on android 12 I am in the UK we have yet to be updated...I am still on 11
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I thought 12 had rolled out for the fold, sorry. After reading your post again I remembered seeing reports of connection problems. I would recommend you hit the get help tab on the Members app and try the diagnostics. Even if nothing shows up hit one of the fast help buttons to talk with someone who can help further.
0 Likes
theg81
Explorer
Options
Ok
0 Likes