Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flip 4 wireless charging and fast charging stopped working

(Topic created on: 03-09-2022 09:20 PM)
luantalse
Student
Options
the phone was fast charging during past days and also wireless charging.. but somehow it decided today to stop doing it... It charges slowly now and no wireless charging is available.

has anybody experience this malfunction? 

I have tried some advise but nothing works,, and I'm no willing to spend hours hard resetting the phone and setting up all apps, I just did it this past Monday when I got the phone. I think is disrespectful that support suggests to do hard reseta, clearly not caring at all about your time . They should troubleshooting property and provide reasonable solutions
2 REPLIES 2
michelangelo84
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
First of all, this is the spanish community so please try to use spanish, or we could suggest the members site that better fits you. Where are you from?

After that, if you have already hard reset your phone, spent some time trying options, and nothing worked i would tell you to go/call to technical service
Screenshot-20220112-021843-Gallery-02
0 Likes
willjoe
Explorer
Options

Another possible reason fast charging does not work is the accumulation of dirt or residue in the charging port. Your charger can't operate at its full capacity or even at all if it has dirt or lint in it. Using a toothpick or needle, remove any dirt, grime, or other residues.

0 Likes