Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+ Code Promotion

(Topic created on: 05-08-2023 05:11 PM)
SamiB86
Explorer
Options
Disney Plus code not working for me via the Samsung Boost promotion. Anyone else having trouble with this? 
Tried calling Samsung but they are having trouble understanding what is going wrong themselves.
29 REPLIES 29
jontitmus
Student
Options

Still not working for me - I've cleared browser cache etc still hanging on "Select Device".

0 Likes
Robuk77
Apprentice
Options
Boosts now working for me . I take it samsung have finally sorted it out.
jontitmus
Student
Options

Yes, working for me now too :smiling-face: 
Thanks for the heads-up @Robuk77 

bjnm
Navigator
Options
Not for me either
0 Likes
chequer
First Poster
Options

Not working for me. (flip 5 purchased September). I  am feeling a bit conned.

0 Likes
SamiB86
Explorer
Options
Try clearing the cache of your web browser on the phone via app settings. Make sure you are signed in as well, I'm using my google account and try again
0 Likes
Hackedoff1
First Poster
Options

Tried today and can't get code through boost. Online for hour an half to samsung and no help. Tried resets, clearing cache, different browser, nothing. All wanted to do was get someone to remote on my phone but in a couple of days! My subscription ends tomorrow so I need code. This is obviously samsung issue and not doing anything about it.

0 Likes
SamiB86
Explorer
Options
Doesn't matter if it ends tomorrow, not your fault, Samsung should provide you with a code
0 Likes
mashpatooties
First Poster
Options
Still a problem redeeming boosts
0 Likes
Colin UK
Apprentice
Options

This issue could be caused by the Chrome browser disabling third party cookies.  To fix, click on the icon to the left of the web address in the address bar at the top of the browser, you will see ‘Cookies and site data – Third party cookies blocked’ displayed.  Click here and flick the ‘Third-party cookies’ toggle to enable cookies.  Once done, I was able to click through to the offers page and redeem the offer successfully.

0 Likes