Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSC stuck at EUX cant use Samsung pay and its not available in galaxy store

(Topic created on: 22-08-2021 01:03 AM)
Tj25
Apprentice
Options
Today I received my GalaxyZFlip3 and when i was trying to install samsung pay from play storr as its not I galaxy store which is werid its redirecting me to some other page in differnt language. I inspected and found out that the phone I received the service provider sowftware information (CSC) version is EUX which I suppose is not UK so how is this possible that a phone i got today bought from Samsung uk runs on some other countries software version.  I contacted Samsung they said its UL version lol most of the customer dosent have an idea about CSC and all 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Tj25 

There has been a few thread's recently on the Samsung Forum the same as yours in regards to Samsung Pay not working due to the CsC on them.

As far as I can remember phone's purchased directly via Samsung have had the BTU CsC on them.

They must have changed this for a valid reason but this does seem to have caused an issue.

Some have said they have resorted to performing a Factory Reset and then inserted their Sim Card and then recieved network updates, and only then used their back ups or used Smartswitch which has resolved this. 

Some have said then their CsC has changed to BTU.

See eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-z-fold-z-flip/samsung-pay-not-working. and eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-z-fold-z-flip/samsung-pay-not-working. 

Are you able to use Google Pay in the interim  ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Tj25
Apprentice
Options
Google pay yes
0 Likes
Tj25
Apprentice
Options
The galaxy store also doesn't has some of the apps like game plugins
0 Likes