Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Contact Details for Dispute of Warranty

(Topic created on: 24-11-2022 06:59 AM)
DeeplyDisappointed
Apprentice
Options

Hi there,

Is there a way I can dispute or request a review of a warranty decision regarding a new Galaxy Z Flip4 # and it's broken hinge. I'm being quoted a repair cost for a phone which is a little over 5 weeks old, whilst now using a Galaxy S7. I dispute that the Flip is fit for normal use, and shouldn't bear the cost of a failed experiment.

0 Likes
Go to solution
22 REPLIES 22
chris123456789
First Poster
Options
I opened my flip phone, and the phone broke. I sent it off to Vodafone, who contract me said under samsung warranty the hinge is not covered. It was then sent to samsung and the said the phone was damaged me and that is why the phone broke this is not true. Vodafone said I had a mint phone which is was as it has always been in a case and less than 7 months old. They sent me pictures of the damage it wasn't even my phon the phone the sent me pictures of was a blue phone. Thy have point blank refused to fix the phone. I find it shocking I have 2 other samsung phones for my bussness I think this is shocking the way I have been treated regarding a known issue with the flip phone
0 Likes
Nothappywithflip23
First Poster
Options

Hi there, I am reading this and know exactly what you are experiencing. Got flip 4 last October and its now on its 4th repair. Harvey Norman initially tried to void my warranty on the first repair due to a tiny mark that had absolutely nothing to do with the problem I was highlighting. I ended up seeking the advice of the CCPC, the phone was then repaired under warranty. The phone is now 12 months old and on its 4th repair. Might be worth pursuing the advice of CCPC. (Competition and Consumer Protection Commission)

0 Likes
mikefish
First Poster
Options
Have tried to register warranty on my samsung smart TV bought2/1/24 but warranty only shows as covered until 31/8/24 that's not 12 months as I thought it should be?
0 Likes