Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claim issues

(Topic created on: 18-01-2022 02:57 PM)
Fran1207
Journeyman
Options
Hi is anyone else having a problem trying to claim their promotional free galaxy 4 watch? I have just purchased the z3 flip and when using the claim link it gets me through to the upload for proof of purchase. I can't get the upload tab to work and after 20 minutes on the phone to Samsung I was Transferred to the promotional team just to get repeated redirection to the app 
Can anyone help? 
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
SereneH
Options

Hi, @Fran1207! Does the issue occur on the website: Home - Samsung Promotions, and Samsung Members app? 

giphy.gif
Fran1207
Journeyman
Options
Yes it does Serene
0 Likes
SereneH
Options

@Fran1207 Can you try another browser, and device? 

giphy.gif
Fran1207
Journeyman
Options
Hi I have tried other devices but I will try another browser
0 Likes
Fran1207
Journeyman
Options
Hi, it is now saying claim is closed when you try to go online to claim
0 Likes
SereneH
Options

@Fran1207 Can you check if the correct region is selected in the top right? It should be a ROI/UK flag icon. 

giphy.gif
Fran1207
Journeyman
Options
I clicked on the UK flag 🇬🇧 when I started the process to claim and on the upload page the UK 🇬🇧 and ROI flag was at the top of the page
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
There is usually a time to wait before claiming promotions from the date of purchase.
Should have T&C's detailing this.
It will be the Promotions company dealing with this.
Could take a while after completing it to getting the promotion item delivered. Especially if the third party claims handler is out of stock.
0 Likes
Fran1207
Journeyman
Options
Hi Folks, there is no waiting time to claim. I went onto my galaxy tab lite and typed the whole https://Samsung promotions etc address into Google and got my claim submitted in a few minutes with a confirmation text & email seconds later 😀 👍