Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brand new phone arrived, can't get past "Knox Deployment" screen

(Topic created on: 19-08-2023 11:13 AM)
HellEuphoria
Apprentice
Options
I've just recieved my flip 5, booted the phone up, chose my language but now I'm stuck on this Kmox Deployment screen. It tells me to choose from 3 options, Bluetooth, WiFi direct and QR code to connect to an IT Admin. None of the options let me proceed.
5 REPLIES 5
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Sounds like a business device. Where did you purchase it from? You may need to go back to the reseller.
HellEuphoria
Apprentice
Options
I purchased it online, there wasn't an option to buy a personal use model or a business model on their website so I'm not sure how I've ended up with it. I've been talking to someone on their sales team and they've confirmed it's an enterprise model and that I might have to get it replaced
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Samsung sell regular Flip 5 and an enterprise version, as stated above it sounds like the enterprise version.

When I purchased my Flip 5 the Enterprise version was listed on the same page during the purchase process, which it should not be. I've just had a look and the Enterprise Version is not an option anymore on the regular sales page so its probably been moved to the business user sales page.
HellEuphoria
Apprentice
Options
There wasn't an option for the Enterprise version when I was online just a couple days ago and there still isn't. They must have just sent it in error. They've agreed to send out the regular version to me but it'll be a few days
HellEuphoria
Apprentice
Options
Just reordered a device, same problem! What is going on?? I made sure i chose the Samsung consumer page and I get this screen again on another device! I don't understand what I'm doing wrong here, SM-F731BZAGEUB is for consumer use, the business model is SM-F731BZAHEUB. Why am I still getting the knox deployment screen requiring an IT admin before continuing?
0 Likes