Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another broken scam phone

(Topic created on: 20-04-2022 09:24 PM)
RobFoam
First Poster
Options

Another broken flip phone due to the glass cracking all through the seam. Sent it back and it is still under warranty. We'll, Samsung claims that is normal and not covered under warranty. They want $512 to fix it!! Nope not me. I have contacted Class Action Lawsuit lawyers in Philadelphia and they are extremely interested in all your complaints. Please reply to this post if you're interested in the details when the info is ready

168 REPLIES 168
Colette5
Journeyman
Options

Hello, I hate this is  happening to you.  Last January  a Verizon associate sold me the Galaxy Z Flip3 5G.  Man I was so excited to have this phone.  On March 5 the fold screen part  of the screen had a black line.  So I paid $220 on my insurance.    The associate said it look like my phone wet got on it.    I think she was trying to help me out with the insurance.  Now they sent  me another one within two days. Since March 5 I have had two more Galaxy Z Flip3 5G phones  because a black line shows up in the middle of the screen.  Every time the black line shows up the top part of my phone stops working.  I am going to get me another phone but I feel that Samsung should pay me back my insurance money . BTW if my grammar is horrible Please forgive I am dyslexic  Thank you 

0 Likes
Knightshift76
Voyager
Options
Jealous of what exactly?, and uhh no the Bathroom is inside the house next to the bath/shower on the top floor that's why it's called a "Bathroom"
0 Likes
Colette5
Journeyman
Options

Hello, I hate this is  happening to you.  Last January  a Verizon associate sold me the Galaxy Z Flip3 5G.  Man I was so excited to have this phone.  On March 5 the fold screen part  of the screen had a black line.  So I paid $220 on my insurance.    The associate said it look like my phone wet got on it.    I think she was trying to help me out with the insurance.  Now they sent  me another one within two days. Since March 5 I have had two more Galaxy Z Flip3 5G phones  because a black line shows up in the middle of the screen.  Every time the black line shows up the top part of my phone stops working.  I am going to get me another phone but I feel that Samsung should pay me back my insurance money . BTW if my grammar is horrible Please forgive I am dyslexic. Thank you 

0 Likes
Colette5
Journeyman
Options

I am very interested in this class action lawsuit because I have had four of Galaxy Z flip phones in less than one year

0 Likes
Colette5
Journeyman
Options

Oh  Man, you are so smart!! Thank you so much for you for helping me.  Now go on Gen Z

0 Likes
Knightshift76
Voyager
Options
Ah yes, I've lost the argument so i'll automatically label them a troll because i must always be right card. 🤏
0 Likes
Alex3418
First Poster
Options

Where do I sign up. I had a z fold 3. Screen protector bubble up everywhere. Send in for a screen protector replacement. They said my inner LCD had issue and need replacement and asked that I paid $380. My phone is still under 1 year warranty. Apparently, I had been paying $1800 for a defect phone this past 10months. Now, they want me to paid $380 to fix their defects phone. I think there need to be a major lawsuit against samsung knowing selling defects products to us. Let me know where to sign up, bc I am exhausted from fighting with these people for hours and speaking to 6 different customers services rep.. with zero solutions. 

0 Likes
Melissa391
First Poster
Options

Located in the harrisburg pa area and experiencing the exact same issue. Interested in joining lawsuit.

0 Likes
Broken zflip3
First Poster
Options

How do i join?

0 Likes
Fold3blacklineofdoom
First Poster
Options

Hi, exact same situation. Sent phone in today. Phone has been in a Samsung case since day 1 but the fold line had a black line that just increased in size and made the screen unresponsive. Samsung is asking for over $500 for the repair. It’s under warrantee and there are way too many people having this issue. A phone that is 2 grand shouldnt be having these issues! Let’s get a class action suit because them skating on the warrantee is fraud. 

0 Likes