Hi @Ares_Redstar Have you tried much Troubleshooting?
If not you could try clearing the Bluetooth cache. Go to Settings-Apps, if Bluetooth not visible you may need to tap sort-show System Apps and clear Data/cache. Some more detail and other suggestions here such as Resetting the Network settings. https://thedroidguy.com/fix-bluetooth-problems-samsung
However if not a solution may need to wipe the cache partition by these steps:
1. Turn off the device.
2. Connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
can also Repair Apps via the same Recovery Menu.
However not saying more Bug fixes will not be needed.
I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.
My Device- S21 Ultra 5G ( SM-998B/DS ) CSC= BTU , 12GB/256GB
One Ui 5.0,Android 13 .