Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Gallery from Camera has permissions bug

(Topic created on: 27-02-2022 11:01 AM)
sdai
First Poster
Options

When clicking on  the Gallery from the Camera, it says you must give permissions to Files. But files, camera, gallery, all have the needed permissions.

Fix please.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@sdai: I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. Although I understand that you may have checked this already, please head to Settings > Apps > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Permission Manager > Files and Media, and make sure that Gallery is listed in the 'Allowed To Manage All Files' section. Similarly, ensure that the Camera app is listed in the 'Allowed Access To Media Only' section. 

For further permission options, please tap the Back button and select Gallery > Permissions, followed by Camera > Permissions, and check the Allowed and Not Allowed categories. 

0 Likes
Romanbadeev
First Poster
Options

Hello, I have similar problem, I couldn't give to Gallery all files permission, because there isn't Gallery in this section Allowed To Manage All Files'

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Romanbadeev: Please try heading to Settings > Apps > Camera > Permissions > Photos and videos > Allow. Now, head to Settings > Apps > Gallery > Permissions > Photos and videos > Allow. Let me know if this helps.