Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart veiw not working

(Topic created on: 04-09-2019 10:52 AM)
Gbarse3008
First Poster
Options

S9+ smart view not detecting and devices. My s7 edge connects to the device's that my s9+ won't. Any help please........

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Gbarse3008 

Which model of TV are you trying to connect to? Is the software of your TV and phone completely up to date?

0 Likes
LouiseWhitnall
Student
Options

I am having the same problem! I have a s9+ but it is not connecting through smartview ! They find each other but then nothing happens....it used to do it before the update but now it is not working.  My tv is a panasonic veira.

0 Likes
Gbarse3008
First Poster
Options

Hi. Think I may be experiencing the same problem as you because I also have a Panasonic viera, before the update my phone would connect to everything but now after the update it doesn't connect to any smart TVs at all

0 Likes
Gbarse3008
First Poster
Options
Hi ChrisM I've got a Panasonic viera. My s7 edge still connects to the tv but not my s9+.
0 Likes
Tad1r
First Poster
Options

Did you get this working? I have exactly the same issue and can't find a solution and it's driving me mad. 

Thank you

0 Likes
Tad1r
First Poster
Options

I have exactly theb same problem. Please let me know if you found a solution

0 Likes
Reisender
First Poster
Options

hello , did yound find the solution?

0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey! Are the phone and the TV connected to the same network/Wi-Fi? 

0 Likes
Reisender
First Poster
Options
yes, same network for me, the devices see each other and the s9+ tries to connect to the viera , the viera shows that the s9+ is connecting and then....... nothing happens.
My s9+ connects to a samsung tv I also have, so maybe the problem is the handshake between samsung and panasonic
0 Likes