Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TRACKING

(Topic created on: 07-03-2024 08:35 PM)
Lordlinley
Pioneer
Options
Hi team is there any way of tracking my daughter we both have samsung she is gonna start walking to school so wanna keep an eye I know on apple u have find my iphone and can add people 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options

@Lordlinley: This is possible via the Google Family Link app, which you can download from the Play Store. Once installed, open the app, select 'Location > Setup location' and follow the on-screen prompts. Please be aware that you will need to register your daughters phone to the app in order to utilise this feature. 

Neo001
Legend
Options

In Smartthings, you can invite members and share your location with them.

Screenshot_20240307_214749_SmartThings.jpg

UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
Hi there, My family use "Life 360". very reliable app and you can set notifications for when a certain person arrives at say home or school. i hope this helps you!
TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
Life family 360 is good and its free, been using it for 15 year since my 2 daught start school and still using it till now, to know when there near home or where to pick them up.
0 Likes
Lordlinley
Pioneer
Options
Iv sorted it through smarthings finally many thanks for all your replies
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If you look at Automation Location in my post, it is what I settled on after trying Tags, Watch, Mobile Location or plain old relying on the lad to send a message.

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/mobile-apps-services/smartthings-routines-share-yours/td-p/93913...
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]