Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung wallet set up issue

(Topic created on: 31-01-2024 11:31 AM)
lichtie
Journeyman
Options
I am trying to set up Samsung wallet on my S24+ but keep getting the same verification error message as shown. Has anyone seen something similar or know how to get round it? I have tried to restart my phone and try again as it suggests and have uninstalled and reinstalled the app but no luck. Thanks in advance 👍

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
lichtie
Journeyman
Options
I got it to work after help from customer services. I signed out of my Samsung account and signed back in and it works fine now 👍

View solution in context

9 REPLIES 9
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Does your bank definitely support Samsung Wallet @lichtie  ?

Please do check. 

If they do support it then try clearing the cache of the app via Settings > Apps > Samsung Wallet > Storage > Clear Cache > Clear Data if necessary. 

In the interim there is Google Wallet. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
lichtie
Journeyman
Options
I've not even tried to add a bank card yet I'm just trying to access the app, because from what I've seen you need to access Samsung wallet to claim the 12 months Disney plus that I qualify for via pre ordering my phone. I'll try your suggestion though and try and set it up again, thanks
0 Likes
Pgpmas
Navigator
Options
Hi you switched on pin, fingerprint or facial recognition
0 Likes
lichtie
Journeyman
Options
Hi there, I've got pattern and fingerprint set up
0 Likes
georgieboy
Pioneer
Options
Google wallet not working either spent hours this morning trying to get it working it's just not working 😕
0 Likes
dheigner78
First Poster
Options

Hello there,

I have also experienced this issue. I attempted to install and reinstall the application four times, but the verification process continues to display. As a result, I have decided to reinstall the application once more and refrain from using it. Currently, I am utilizing Google Pay, which appears to be more widely recognized in Europe. Additionally, I found out my bank only supports Google Pay and Apple Pay.

0 Likes
Solution
lichtie
Journeyman
Options
I got it to work after help from customer services. I signed out of my Samsung account and signed back in and it works fine now 👍
CaliPapi
First Poster
Options

So did you have to restart your phone or anything? I've logged out and logged back in and still get this error. Uninstalled the app, restart and installed the app again with no luck. 

How did you get support on this issue? My only options reflect purchases not app support. 

0 Likes
lichtie
Journeyman
Options
Yeah I restarted my phone after signing out of my account in the phone settings and it worked for me. The support I got was live chat through the Samsung members app
0 Likes