Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S24U battery life insans

(Topic created on: 03-03-2024 03:47 PM)
S24 ultra2
Journeyman
Options

Hi , I got my S24Ultra 2 weeks ago in first days battery was bad but after one  week I can get more than 10 hour of screen time in WiFi bur on mobile data I get 8 hour what's your SOT with S24U? 

1000000639.jpg

8 REPLIES 8
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
I love the battery life on this phone. I am not SOT monitoring, but yesterday I charged it up to 94% around 9am and at 11pm I still had 49% after I have been using it to browse music on my headphones and Internet and been taking pictures too. I was using the mobile data.
Since I have this phone I can be sure that I have a day of battery life without being worried that the battery will be flat at the end of the day.
JerryS
Voyager
Options
Yes battery life seems really good. I felt mine improved most a few days after the learning phase completed. Tend not to look too much at sot but at a rough estimate based on battery stats somewhere around 11 hours.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Through my personal set up on my phone I get two days of usage @S24 ultra2 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Mines maybe slightly worse off than my S23 Ultra, but I do have a full time connected Watch6 now (which I didn't on my S23U) and I may be gaming just that little bit longer 😀 Ultimately though it's been great and can easily last me the day.
Wockeye
Pioneer
Options
It's brilliant 👏
Igor32
Explorer
Options

1000005895.jpg

 Can you tell me is this good or bad?

0 Likes
S24 ultra2
Journeyman