Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S24 ultra no software updates

(Topic created on: 22-04-2024 01:59 PM)
Lazerbeam123
Explorer
Options
Hi, I got my s24 ultra UK on March 19 2024 it came with one ui version 6.1 installed but I have not received any software updates and my phone is still on January 1st security patch,the phone is working perfectly, do I have a problem. Thanks in advance. 
0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Go into settings
Scroll down to About Phone and open this
Tap on Software Information
Scroll down to see the Service Provider Software Version
0 Likes
Lazerbeam123
Explorer
Options
Is this it1713792751501.jpg
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Yes
O2C is the CSC code for Czech
So if you bought here in the UK. Then the phone has been imported.
Updates are regional and will have slight differences between each area.
This will mean you are unlikely to get over the air Updates for your phone.
Unless you go to Czech Republic.

This is the trouble with purchasing via sites like eBay, amazon etc

Personally I'd look at returning and getting money back, then going to a more reputable supplier to purchase a device from the region you are in
Lazerbeam123
Explorer
Options
Ok many thanks for your help, I will try to return it but I think the time limit on ebay returns has ran out. Thanks again.
0 Likes
Lazerbeam123
Explorer
Options
Hi all,many thanks for all your help, the seller has agreed to a full refund. Thanks all.
liggerz87
Pioneer
Options
Glad you managed to get refund if you did have a PC you could have changed the csc software of the phone
guptarohan3112
First Poster
Options
Hi all, sorry to hijack this thread. I was given a refurbished phone after a claim with my insurance and it looks like it also has O2C and no updates! (I am based in the UK). Returning is not an option for me since I have too much data on this phone now for that to be feasible.

Any suggestion with what my best action is now would be appreciated. Is there a way I can force update via PC? Or is changing the Csc manually the only way - if so, what version should I be looking for?
0 Likes