Helping Hand
Options
This was ***** in complete darkness

17 REPLIES 17
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star β˜…β˜…
Options

We'll have to wait for the team to approve your upload @Haytch 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Reylob
Samsung Members Star β˜…
Options

@Haytch until the video is approved.

Is it unreal crazy good or unreal crazy bad? I am assuming that it is really good in low light.

0 Likes
Haytch
Helping Hand
Options
It's unreal good. I don't know why they haven't approved my video yet πŸ˜‚ but basically it was pitch black and it basically made it look like it was morning with high detail. Didn't even look like I took a night shot
Reylob
Samsung Members Star β˜…
Options

It is good to hear that. I hope that I get mine soon. So far it is on the 9th.

I went for the 1TB blue, so my hopes of arriving early were green and got eaten by a goat. 😁

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star β˜…β˜…
Options

@Haytch  Look forward to seeing once your video is approved.  I am assuming you find the night mode pretty amazing :smiling-face:

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

keith30
Maestro
Options
Will be waiting for the moderators to say it's okay or not. Not sure if any are around today as iv'e seen any posts with they answers on them.
Haytch
Helping Hand
Options
Here is the screenshot. The moderators are taking too long to approve the video VideoCapture_20240128-184607_1000021784_1706463159.jpg20240128_174417_1000021766_1706463865.jpg
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Mine should be arriving tomorrow. Was originally set to arrive on 9th. Can't wait to test it myself! ☺️
vumbi
Apprentice
Options
Hey how Can I claim for the Samsung watch I purchased before 24
Pls help
Thanks
0 Likes