Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S24 ULTRA Many bugs...

(Topic created on: 02-02-2024 03:41 PM)
Alexuq
Explorer
Options
I have been the owner of s24 ultra si for a few days I've been the owner of the s24 ultra for a few days and I don't know whether to regret the choice made or not, it has a lot of bugs, the camera can't even take a clear picture, I compared it to an iPhone 12, I was shocked when I saw that the iPhone 12 does it make better pictures, are all these bugs from the software? 
0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
Woollie
Explorer
Options
This has been compressed a lot on upload, but it is absolutely tack sharp and full of detail on the phone and when viewed on my laptop. 1000018252_1000018460_1706598889.jpg
Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

It is good enough quality after the upload. I agree, the picture is full of detail, especially around the eyes. It is clear to see, pupil, eyelashes, etc. I imagine that the original picture is way better.

Was this taken with the stock camera app?

Alexuq
Explorer
Options
It seems that I have discovered something, it could just be the problem with the screen... I was watching the test camera for the s24 ultra on YouTube, it seems that on my screen the images that have been deleted seem blurry, but the guy on Youtube says that they are spectacular, maybe really the camera does its job only what it shows on the screen is not correct...
0 Likes
Woollie
Explorer
Options
Yes, stock camera app using 5X Portrait setting. The original is so detailed that you can see every pore and the veins in the eyeballs, for which my daughter didn't thank me 😁
Woollie
Explorer
Options
Assuming our screens are the same, I only see very sharp and detailed pictures on mine. Maybe there are some batch issues with the phones, but I'm definitely happy with the quality of the camera.
0 Likes
Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

She might be cursing you right now. 😀