Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S24 Ultra Hands On

(Topic created on: 19-01-2024 04:44 PM)
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

A number of videos around but for  those pondering think this one may be worth a look.  

obviously too soon for a comprehensive review  but a bit of detail, most of the focus is on the camera. It is just over 12 minutes.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

14 REPLIES 14
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I shall wait until mine arrives
Like to discover the new features as I get to know the phone
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

No problem,some like watching reviews whilst for others does not help so much and you will be aware of the main changes.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
This explains the AI bits

https://youtu.be/xT-Ld-rZQqY?si=ms8_MZGkL-HSTu0p
"WI-FI went down for five minutes, so I had to talk to my family.
They seem like nice people"
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I'm tempted to watch the videos. But I really like that taking out of the box and not fully knowing what to to expect
I've known for a while what to expect. But just trying to avoid anyone showing me 🤣
But it's a bit like a sports score. The more you try and avoid the result. Somewhere you end up finding out before you wanted to
RPB100
Voyager
Options
Good video - thanks, Got my S24U coming next Wed.
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I'm still learning what my S23 Ultra can do!!!!!

@JAMES4578 there is a reason why Samsung now giving 7 years OS and Security patching. It will take some of us that long to work out how to use all the functionality 🤣🤣🤣🤣
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

😂,  just takes a bit of time to master it :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
About 7 years 🤣🤣🤣
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Will you be upgrading to the s24 ultra @JAMES4578?
0 Likes