Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S24 screen protector.

(Topic created on: 24-01-2024 02:11 PM)
MobileGuru
Navigator
Options
On receiving a new S24 Ultra it appears to come with a screen protector already in place.

Am I wrong? I might be imagining it. I don't want to apply a new screen protector over the existing one.... nor do I want to try and remove what is currently in place if I don't need to or its not there 😂

Does the S24 Ultra come with a screen protector applied?
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Solution
CarlH
Options

Hi @MobileGuru. The S24 range do not come with screen protector's already applied. The S24 Ultra screen protectors can be purchased through this link: https://www.samsung.com/uk/mobile-accessories/galaxy-s24-ultra-anti-reflecting-screen-protector-tran...

andynolan
Pioneer
Options
Upon careful examination, I would have to disagree. Written by AI.
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Thought it comes with a black film you have to peal off.
I have not opened mine yet, but don't think they are putting screen protectors on anymore
Mind you I never relied the one fitted and always got a better quality version
0 Likes
MobileGuru
Navigator
Options
My eyesight isn't that bad! I realised that the black film should be removed. 😎🤣
I will assume that there isn't a screen protector on and add one of the free anti-reflecting screen protectors, before I get the screen greasy.
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It's always a temptation to use the phone before the screen protector goes on. But like you say, got to get that on before the fingers touch it 😂
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
My s21 ultra came with a screen protector slapped on.
I was hoping this would come as well.
Are there instructions how to go on about it ?
0 Likes
Snoopystu
Navigator
Options
It DOES NOT come with screen protector fitted, mine didn't.
If you placed your order right and used the codes you should have got 2 free screen protectors and a case and galaxy watch 6 all in the same package like in the photo 20240124_135407_1000011274_1706104465.jpg
keith30
Maestro
Options
It sounds like it's the protective film they put on them to stop any damaged during transit. It usually comes off after a while if you leave it on.
0 Likes
S24 Screen protector
First Poster
Options

I'm not sure about Europe, and I got the regular S24 yesterday and I'm in the US, but I went to install a screen protector and noticed it already has one installed. A cheap soft one, but it was definitely there. I didn't expect it because my S22 didn't have one when new. 

0 Likes