Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

I will gladly trade my S24 Ultra for an S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: a week ago)
Jennifer71
Apprentice
Options

I had my S21 Ultra for 2 years, and absolutely loved it. The camera quality was excellent. The stylus, speed, and overall functionality, speed , battery life, everything was exceptional. I upgraded to the S23U. The 23U was okay, but no significant improvements, and didn't notice any quality improvement, but only had it for a month before trading it in. I pre ordered the 24U , and there was so much hype about it that I thought this would be amazing. I have been so disappointed and regret the upgrade completely. I would gladly take my S21U back. This was an expensive downgrade. I hope Samsung fixes this.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I think most find a phone that hits the sweet spot for their own wants and needs. 

For me the flat screen and boxy design is mine as it takes me back to when I only purchased Samsung Note Series phone's @Jennifer71 

You can sell your phone and then pick up a Samsung Galaxy s²¹ Ultra ,if that's what you truly want.

Might have to be a used  / Reconditioned model tho. 

All the best 😎

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

View solution in context

10 REPLIES 10
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Exaggerate much 

0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there

Sorry to hear you're not happy with the S24 Ultra.

Interestingly I also had the S21 Ultra. It was an AWFUL device in terms of network connectivity. Most other stuff was fine but what is the point of a phone if you can't call people with it.

S23 Ultra I also had and still have and I genuinely think it is the best device ever from Sammy.

I too pre-ordered the S24 Ultra and if I'm being honest about it, I've been rather underwhelmed by it. Screen is superb, network connectivity average, general usage is ok but the cameras are a disappointment (especially zoom).

I am hopeful of the reported firmware and software updates that are currently being tested by Sammy (apparently) but in terms of cameras I think this is a hardware issue and unless there is a recall then I'm not hopeful at this point.

Unless there is a significant improvement in the cameras, my next device is unlikely to be a Samsung......
Shamrock_Sean
Voyager
Options
I think it's much better than previous models and nothing wrong with quality on mine and I'm fussy
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I still have my s21 ultra. Wanna Trade :smiling-face:

It's a 512gb 16gb Ram One.

Actually, I probably won't trade it.

The only thing I don't like about the S24 ultra is the boxy design as I have been an S series users for ages and love the curved body instead of the boxy Note ones.

What issues are you having?

I personally love the photos coming out of the s24 ultra.
0 Likes
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I think most find a phone that hits the sweet spot for their own wants and needs. 

For me the flat screen and boxy design is mine as it takes me back to when I only purchased Samsung Note Series phone's @Jennifer71 

You can sell your phone and then pick up a Samsung Galaxy s²¹ Ultra ,if that's what you truly want.

Might have to be a used  / Reconditioned model tho. 

All the best 😎

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Jennifer71
Apprentice
Options

My photos using the zoom are fuzzy compared to the 21U and the 23U . I love taking photos of the moon and the mountains where I live. Maybe I'm just not educated enough with the camera settings, but focusing on an object, whether it's near or far, aren't as clear as they should be.

0 Likes
Deanbed
Voyager
Options
While there are improvements obviously, (I did own the s21 ultra too), the 24 ultra I now own is an improvement but after 3 years hardly worth it, upgrades are so minimal unless they add a time warped machine in anther 3 years I wont bother, I am 66 & just retired but I love my tech & supposed to be a wise old man. It's the sales pitch & expectations making you want the next best thing & it often disappoints.
0 Likes
Deanbed
Voyager
Options
I love the new design, when you have a rectangular screen why not a rectangular body to it. Most mobiles end up in cases anyhow. Why cut off the corners ?, if I had a tv with cut off corners I would send it back lol.
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
You have a good point there 😂 🤣
0 Likes