Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Games crashing

(Topic created on: 06-02-2024 09:39 AM)
Ruuke
Apprentice
Options
Has anyone had issues with games constantly crashing on the S24 Ultra? For an upgrade this really feels like a downgrade as I've never had this issue before
24 REPLIES 24
Bek314
First Poster
Options

Warcraft Rumble and Marvel SNAP  keep crashing for me along with a couple other less popular games.

When I contacted support with a list of games that are crashing, they told me to "contact the app developer for support". :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:

0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Hardly Samsungs fault if the problem is with the new Snapdragon chip though is it?
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
No, I think the issue is due to these new Snapdragon chips being fully 64 bit only.
0 Likes
KC50
First Poster
Options

I have an S24 plus. I wonder if it's the whole s24 series. I play a game called Ava's Manor and it crashes constantly, which it never did on my S22. The developer says Samsung needs to do an update to fix it and Samsung tells me the developer needs to fix it. Many people are having the same problem with the same game and same phone. 

0 Likes
Charach
First Poster
Options

Wreckfest would keep crashing. turned off my Bluetooth and everything works fine. 

0 Likes