Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Games crashing

(Topic created on: 06-02-2024 09:39 AM)
Ruuke
Apprentice
Options
Has anyone had issues with games constantly crashing on the S24 Ultra? For an upgrade this really feels like a downgrade as I've never had this issue before
24 REPLIES 24
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Which games are you experiencing issues with @Geordiedude  ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Ruuke
Apprentice
Options
I've found dropping the graphics down to lite and the lowest they can be set helps a bit. And put enegery saving on in Legends. Not exactly what you should have to do with the latest handset, but here we are
0 Likes
Members_pTJ0ZNv
Journeyman
Options

broken phone

0 Likes
TheAfkAaron
Apprentice
Options

no changes fix the games they all still crash after a certain length of time, and the devs are blaming the phone.

Kevinkceka
Apprentice
Options

Same here most of my games keep crashing the the one where I have it the most is DB leggeds

0 Likes
Loneeagle85
First Poster
Options

I hope they have a fix for this, would love to play my few games on it i play like slime isakai mem. and such

0 Likes
Silvershot
Student
Options

I have the same probleme whith m'y game. It's incredible ! 

0 Likes
TheAfkAaron
Apprentice
Options

Hello,

This issue is with the new chip, everyone is having the issue and the big companies are not pushing out a fix, it seems to be unity related, but i did not spend 1500$ on a phone to play those games on my PC, even tho 99% of them CANT be played on pc.

Honestly if I knew samsung would drop the ball like this i wouldve never upgrade - nor will i prob choose a samsung again for a while.

DragonRoseLi
Student
Options

Same!! It's really inconvenience to those playing online with other players and all of a sudden the game app just close.

Did we get faulty phones? Do we need to contact someone to replace them?

0 Likes
DragonRoseLi
Student
Options

No updates from samsung yet. They will probably provide one next month or so

0 Likes