Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free watch 6 as I pre ordered phone. When will it arrive?

(Topic created on: 16-02-2024 11:33 AM)
kyhiggins252
First Poster
Options

I purchased s24 ultra and got a free watch 6 as I pre ordered phone. When will it arrive?

4 REPLIES 4
Chun09
Student
Options
Enter your order number here and it should tell you the expected delivery for the device and the watchhttps://shop.samsung.com/uk/mypage/orders
0 Likes
Da6xn9
Pathfinder
Options
Your case will arrive in a week or two if you used the code when you pre-ordered it. But if you claimed it after purchase, it will take up to 45 days after approval (which takes 5 days).
0 Likes
FredPomroy
Explorer
Options
I qualified for a galaxy 6 watch, when l ordered my s24 ultra from Amazon, l received a 9 digit code from Samsung on a no reply email, l have tried putting in the code and my email address to find out where my order is in processing, unfortunately I am being told that it is the wrong code, any suggestions would be appreciated
0 Likes
ValenDigital
Explorer
Options
I had a similar issue. Simply gave samsung claims a call (numbers on the page you submitted the claim) and a very nice lady confirmed everything and said its ready for dispatch... when? That's a whole different question! But at least they can see it on their backend.
0 Likes