Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firefox Screen Blinking on S24

(Topic created on: 31-01-2024 07:26 AM)
ruffles86
Journeyman
Options
Anyone else having an issue whilst using Firefox?
Since I got my phone, the screen regularly goes black and flashes or blinks whilst scrolling etc. Causing the app to close fixes it but it's happening regularly. Never used to happen on my S22.
36 REPLIES 36
Daniel_Frankfurt
Apprentice
Options

Thanks.

I've switched to Firefox Nightly version and this seems to help. No flickering till now.

0 Likes
Goldy Varghese
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue with firefox. I have installed it from play store. The screen is blinking / flickering.

0 Likes
Members_u0ZZNxS
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue with firefox. I always have to close and open the app. I think is related to frequency. Maybe solve if u set to 60hz and no 120hz. But i iknow we all want 120hz for firefox

Toc toc Mozzilla, is time to do somethink.....some milions of s24 owners wait you

0 Likes
LallerHUN
First Poster
Options

Is anybody here with the nam version (snapdragon)?

For me 60Hz didn't helped.

The interesting thing is that in screen recordings it looks like it is perfectly fine.

0 Likes
lgsreal
Apprentice
Options

Didn't work for me =/

0 Likes
lgsreal
Apprentice
Options

Firefox fully updated here, but the issue remains.

0 Likes
Daniel_Frankfurt
Apprentice
Options

Did you try the Firefox Beta Version? This was the solution for me. I didn't have the snapdragon version. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mozilla.firefox_beta 

0 Likes
ruffles86
Journeyman
Options
Mine hasn't done it for a couple of days now. Is anyone else finding an improvement?
0 Likes
Gabe55
First Poster
Options

I managed to correct the issue by switching Display / Screen Resolution to FHD. I used to get terrible flashing when screen resolution was set to HD. I don't know if this is the solution, though. Time will tell.

0 Likes
ruffles86
Journeyman
Options
Scrap that. It's still doing it!! 🙈
0 Likes