First Poster
Options

Not working properly

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
That gives us a lot to go on. How about explaining the issue?
V8ldas
First Poster
Options
Not working properly USB... Diagnostik don't see...
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Sounds like a warranty claim. I recommend contacting support through the members app.
Hope you get it fixed.
0 Likes
MorningBlunt
Helping Hand
Options
This query sounds like you asked Bixby to do a search for you.

MB
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@V8ldas: I have edited the title of your post to properly reflect the issue you're facing, and to help other Community members who might be facing a similar issue. For clarity, are you referring to USB charging, or a USB accessory? Have you tried checking the USB port for any dust any debris, and clearing anything you find with a soft bristled brush? Furthermore, try heading to Settings > Apps > Tap the 3 lines to the right of 'Your apps' > Show System apps (toggle this on) > OK > USBSettings > Force stop > Storage > Clear cache > Clear data, then restart your device. Let me know if this helps. 

V8ldas
First Poster
Options
Now I understand, my phone doesn't accept the beta version, I'm stuck with a new phone... I can't update the firmware...
0 Likes
Ray_E
Student
Options

Hi Andrew,

I had a moisture/debris error which resulted in the usb c port being disabled.

Steps i have taken but still partly have an issue:

1. Cleaned the port. I have done the above and it not not help. (including multiple restarts)

2. installed the latest software/drivers and it cleared the moisture/debris issue error

3. My phone charges via the usb port however, headphones, data transfer and android auto no longer works with the cable.

4. i tried changing the "default USB config" to usb tethering and transferring files but this did not change. (tried different cables as well)

Currently : My phone charges via the usb port however, headphones, data transfer and android auto no longer works with the cable.

rlisperguier
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same issue, have you be able to fix this?.

Currently when I plug in the phone to USB and then restart, it works the file transfer and the PC recognize the phone, but if I disconnect the device and connect it again stop working the USB connection (only charging), and works only if I follow this steps: Open USB Settings > Clean Cache > Restart Phone.

0 Likes
Ray_E
Student
Options

I did a warranty claim and port was changed.

0 Likes