Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split Screen goes Black.

(Topic created on: 15-03-2023 06:49 PM)
mattb
Navigator
Options
Does anyone else have the same problem as me on the S23 Ultra? It happened a few times on the S23 Ultra too. When I drag the top right corner diagonally to the middle to create a split screen using you tube it goes black. I can still hear the video but can't see it. Am I doing something wrong or is there a different way to do it because it happens 99% of the time. Cheers in advance. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BN44
Pathfinder
Options

Could you clarify what gesture you're using to take the app into split screen mode? I've never done it this way. It's something that works with all apps?

Do you have the video open in full screen or vertically with the comments below?

I've always opened split screen by bringing up the recent apps and then choosing that it open into split screen. I didn't know there was some kind of gesture shortcut.

0 Likes
mattb
Navigator
Options
I have you tube in Portrait mode then pull down from the right hand corner then you can select how you want it in split screen but 99% of the time the video goes black with just sound. Seems ok on other apps but just you tube. I like to follow the video if it has instructions on how to do something.
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
Iv'e done it on my S22ultra but it's never left one half black, I also do it the same way as you are doing it.