Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So who thinks they know how to use their Ultra camera and video setup to its full ability... ??

(Topic created on: 19-01-2024 11:11 PM)
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options

Having had the s21u and the s23u i thought I knew how to use the camera and video reasonably.   I am not a power user or anything... or a photography expert either.   I am usually a point and shoot guy, but sometimes i mess around a little with the pro modes etc.

However, this youtube video has to be one of the best for  the camera features and tuition on how to get the best out of the galaxy ultra series camera and video features.   Most of this also applies to the older models too.  

This is definately worth half an hour of anyone's time ! 

I have no affiliation to this guy but this is fantastically put together for ease of understanding. 

You're only using 10%... (Top 50 Unknown Galaxy S23 Ultra Camera Features!) - YouTube

- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
2 REPLIES 2
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
thanks for sharing!
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
To actually learn about your camera properly can take a long time.
Photographers often say it can take about 3 years to really get to know about the in's and outs of a camera.
Smartphones obviously won't take as long. Software is more simple to deal with.
But after a year with this S23 Ultra, I'm still learning things about the phone.
Like to think I have a good handle of it now. But fully know it, probably not yet