Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Screen protector for S23 Ultra, which is most effective?

(Topic created on: 05-12-2023 04:45 PM)
Stanley j
Apprentice
Options

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Well I use the official Samsung screen protector.
Been very happy with it.
The S Pen works great with it as well

View solution in context

10 REPLIES 10
Solution
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Well I use the official Samsung screen protector.
Been very happy with it.
The S Pen works great with it as well
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I've used the Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector as it adheres to the phone the best especially with a curved edges phone,  it works well with the fingerprint scanner and the sPen. 

It is on the whole case friendly. 

The caveat is that it isn't cheap and for the first time buyer it can look daunting to fit. 

It's available on amazon or Whitestone Dome Home Page.

They come as a pack of one or two. 

I'm currently using the official tpu Samsung Screen Protector that works well with the fingerprint scanner and spen. 

It adheres via using the applied fit guard and a squeegee. 

It isn't expensive and comes in a pack of two. 

The only caveat is don't let it get wet via rain as this can make the edges lift snd don't clean the phone with any liquied cleaner. 

It is on the whole case friendly. 

They are available on Samsung.com 

Now there are loads of Screen protector ms available from different with sone being good and some nkt being so good. 

I wouldn't recommend the Glass Screen Protectors that just have glue around it's four edges as these in my experience just tend to pop off. 

Have a forum search here and look at YouTube for further information perhaps @Stanley j 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Ferenc75
Helping Hand
Options
Whitestone Dome Glass screen protector 100% as always. Best quality overall.
SW2
Pathfinder
Options
I use this LK 3 Pack for Samsung Galaxy S23 ultra TPU Screen Protector [Not Glass] [Support Fingerprint Unlock] Bubble Free, Flexible Soft TPU Brushed Protective Cover Compatible for Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra https://amzn.eu/d/668DoSK

Fingerprint works well. Stylus as long as you don't press hard works well.. easy to apply (comes with guide and follow the video) used to use the same brand for the s20 ultra too... lasted years... do not use tempered glass ones!!
Stanley j
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for you andvice, in ordered last night and it arrived today! 
now the tricky part of fitting it !

0 Likes
spudly1987
First Poster
Options

Has anyone had any luck with the brand Zagg for a screen protector, I had one with my S23 and it worked perfectly fine however now that I have an S23 Ultra the corners keep lifting and i've been through like 5 of them. and i'm using a case from supcase unicorn beetle, just not having any luck, 

0 Likes
Stanley j
Apprentice
Options
I bought the official Samsung screen protector when i bought a new S23 Ultra, just over a month or so ago. Easy to fit with good instructions. So far, no issues . I would recommend it.
0 Likes
Sparkiekun
Student
Options

I am going to warn against the Whitestone Dome. I got it when I first purchased my phone. I had a 5 foot drop that hit my bathtub and I saw that the Whitestone glass cracked. When the Crack got bigger, I figured it was time to change it out. When I did, I saw that THE CRACK WAS FROM MY ACTUAL PHONE GLASS. The Whitestone does not 100% cover everything. I used the kit and everything and it leaves a small sliver of space. It was on the right side next to buttons. The crack is about 1 inch below the power button and it spider cracks up and down. I'm counting 7 cracks as I'm typing this. I'm waiting for the samsung screen replacement sale. Because a screen replacement is $300. Ugh. So NOT 100% protect proof

lcooper
First Poster
Options

I'm with you on this...I cracked my screen because it just isn't large enough.