Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung music app

(Topic created on: 13-02-2024 10:50 PM)
Spiv63
Explorer
Options
I have had problems with music app. I have had to force stop twice in the last 2 weeks and today it wouldn't stop despite force stop. I had no alternative and have disabled it. I need some help, I love my music, why is this happening, any thoughts appreciated 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Whattttt
Voyager
Options
Delete the app and re download. If you dont want to lose your playlist in the app settings, you can export your playlists to your files and add them back when you re download. If that doesn't work, try to download an older version of Samsung Music through google. Just type in Samsung Music apk and look for an older version.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
Whattttt
Voyager
Options
Delete the app and re download. If you dont want to lose your playlist in the app settings, you can export your playlists to your files and add them back when you re download. If that doesn't work, try to download an older version of Samsung Music through google. Just type in Samsung Music apk and look for an older version.
Robin999
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Firstly, check the galaxy store to see if it needs updating. Otherwise you could uninstall it completely and download it again.
0 Likes
Spiv63
Explorer
Options
Thx I'll try reinstall
Spiv63
Explorer
Options
Thank you this solution worked