Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 u network issue

(Topic created on: 13-02-2024 09:53 PM)
Allysisa
Helping Hand
Options
Hi Everyone, today I noticed every time I went to use the phone that needs data ie. Emails or webpage I have to put on airplane for 10 secs then back to data then it will work for a bit... but again and again today I've had to do that alot today x 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
ValleyWalker
Student
Options
Hi Allysisa
Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Restart your phone: Sometimes a simple restart can solve minor software glitches that may be causing the issue.

2. Check your network settings: Ensure that your phone's data is turned on and that you have a stable cellular signal. You can also try switching between different network modes (e.g., 3G, 4G, or LTE) to see if that improves the data connection.

3. Update your phone's software: Make sure that your phone's operating system is up to date. Software updates often include bug fixes and improvements that can help resolve connectivity issues.

4. Reset network settings: If the problem persists, you can try resetting your phone's network settings. Keep in mind that this will remove all saved Wi-Fi networks and Bluetooth connections, so you'll need to set them up again.

5. Contact your service provider: If none of the above steps work, it's a good idea to get in touch with your mobile service provider. They can check if there are any known network issues in your area or provide further assistance.

I hope these suggestions help you resolve the issue with your data connection.
0 Likes
Allysisa
Helping Hand
Options
Thank you inwill give it a go
0 Likes