Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S23 - Your Opinion

(Topic created on: 29-09-2023 08:53 PM)
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi all, hope everyone is good. I will have had my s21 for 2 years in January (I got it a year after release), but over the past months the battery has severely degraded and I compared prices and wait time to have the battery replaced (esp cause its almost 2 years old and got released 3 years ago so I suspect its mostly just cause the phone is ageing!) and figured I may aswell upgrade in November as a Birthday present. My thoughts at the moment are the s23 (base model), I like small phones!! To all people that own an s23 (or a phone in the s23 series) what are your thoughts on it? And would you recommend? Please give me as much info as you can on your personal experience. 
Just as an fyi what Im looking for in a phone (other than the obvious good connection, call reception etc.) is: 
Good Battery Life (lasts at least a day, if not more). 
Good sound quality (I like to listen to music). 
Good camera. 
256gb storage

Thank you! Hope everyone has a great weekend 👍🙂
10 REPLIES 10
davehorne
Troubleshooter
Options

I own an S23 Ultra and noticed right away just how smoother everything was compared to previous S22 Ultra (which was an excellent phone as well).  

You won't be disappointed owning an S23.  Regarding the sound quality, I rarely listen through the built-in speakers, I only use high quality ear buds.  

You won't be disappointed moving up.  My wife owns an S21+ and I'm trying to get her to take over my S23 Ultra when I buy the S24 Ultra.   (I've reached the point in life where I have more money than common sense, I can afford to splurge on myself.)

Take the plunge, you'll still receive good money for your S21.

Watch4 Classic
Galaxy S24 Ultra / 512 GB / Microsoft Launcher / Spigen Thin Fit case