Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 Ultra thoughts/ feedback

(Topic created on: 18-02-2023 06:47 PM)
Haytch
Helping Hand
Options
I've had the s23 ultra since launch and I am definetly loving it. The battery life has been so good compared to my s22 ultra. It lasts a whole day. Also I've noticed the charging speed seems much faster too. 

Camera has improved alot especially in low light. I've noticed the judder I used to get from the s22 has now gone. It now feels smooth. Overall camera is much better. 

I have nothing bad to say. I am just excited to see how Samsung can improve it even more with future updates. 
8 REPLIES 8
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It's great to hear happy feedback on the new phone.
Ive had mine for only a week now. So far, its improved over my S22 Ultra in all ways really
Merlins23ultra
Navigator
Options
Yep all good here too 😁
0 Likes
Andy0121
Explorer
Options
What case u got for s23
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

It's great to read that you're loving your new S23 Ultra, @Haytch, and I appreciate your enthusiasm for this amazing smartphone (which is shared by many!). I *love* reading about experiences like yours, as I know about the "Galaxy of delights" the S23 has unleashed! 😋 

Which colour of S23 Ultra did you choose and, out of everything you've noticed so far, which upgrade are you savouring the most? 

Moosey
Explorer
Options
I've just upgraded to the s23 ultra from the s20 ultra...and I'm definitely impressed!
adamharrisuk
Explorer
Options
Overall a good phone but very disappointed with the battery life. My phone is dead within 11 hours of light use.
0 Likes
upyourssamzung
First Poster
Options
I got tied into a lengthy contract on the s23 ultra and it's the worst thing I could of done, the phone is appalling, I had the a52s before the s23 ultra garbage, and I must say it was a MUUUUCH better phone!!!!!!! NEVER AGAIN WILL I GET A SAMSUNG PHONE AND I WILL BE GOING TO I PHONE NEXT TIME!!! I honestly hate my s23 ultra garbage and have done since I got it, no head phone jack really sluggish and struggling to even play YouTube videos now that are in https and a 2g old blackberry phone could probably do youtube vids 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I really sincerely hope samsung goes bust as a company, they're clearly ripping people off by sending bugs to outdated device by outdated I mean by 1 year in this case as the s23 ultra garbage was last years flag ship, now since the last update it is riddled with bugs well f u samsung I will switch to iPhone next time and go and get ripped off there instead or may Google phone but NEVER samsung EVER again!!!
0 Likes
PARVEZSHAMS
First Poster
Options

samsung s23 ultra after some major updated the touch screen reponse to slow  whle playing pub g game  please resolve it after newupdated  as soon as 

0 Likes