Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 Ultra, Sleep Mode & Battery Usage

(Topic created on: 10-03-2023 10:45 AM)
robd1
Voyager
Options
Major step forward for me last night. I've been using Sleep Mode since the start, 10:00 pm - 7:00 am, blocking all activity. Started to add a few Routines to it, allowing calls and texts from some close family members friends for emergencies. 

This required a few apps to be allowed such as Phone, Messages, Play Store, Clock and Settings.

Also, Power Saving, Dark Mode and Grayscale are on.

At 10:00 pm last night battery was 99%, at 7:01 am this morning the battery was still 99%.

I've never owned a phone or any other type of digital or electronic device that has managed that type of battery management before.
3 REPLIES 3
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

Glad you're enjoying it - hopefully you have a better nights' sleep generally too! Knowing your phone isn't going to die overnight and that people will be able to contact you in case of emergency.

Say hi to us on socials -  @SamsungUK

bnb90
Navigator
Options
Decent! I'm using about 2% over the same period. Impressed with the standby drain of the S23U tbf
BN44
Pathfinder
Options

I don't do anything except put it on do not disturb and it's still really good, barely losing anything overnight on standby... not those kind of numbers but really good.

Doesn't hurt that it's a brand new battery, but I've never had a new phone that did this well regardless. This bodes well for how long it'll be before I have to worry about a battery replacement.

0 Likes