What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s23 ultra samsung pay

(Topic created on: 12-03-2024 06:15 AM)
Options

I recently purchased the Galaxy S23  Ultra, and now that I am attempting to set up Samsung Pay, the app displays the following when I go to it:

wallet.jpg

also when i got to contactless payments to set saumsung there it doesn't show in the options : 

payment1.jpg

payment2.jpg

 this is the app i'm using for payments 
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samsung.android.spay&hl=en&gl=US

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Looks like what you bought  s23u is not meant for the region you are in. Use gpay instead 

View solution in context

Solution
Options
Hiya I had this problem with samsung pay. And was because I had a Samsung galaxy s23 ultra. But it was not meant. For my regaion so the only thing to do was send my mine back and get a refund and buy dertliy from the network your with. And not amazon.

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6
Solution
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Looks like what you bought  s23u is not meant for the region you are in. Use gpay instead 

Options

yes i have the international version and i'm in Dubai, i'll check google pay but do you think there will be any other issues facing me in the future because of this version 
should i return it ?

0 Likes
Solution
Options
Hiya I had this problem with samsung pay. And was because I had a Samsung galaxy s23 ultra. But it was not meant. For my regaion so the only thing to do was send my mine back and get a refund and buy dertliy from the network your with. And not amazon.
Options
Yes
0 Likes
Options

looks like that's what i'm gonna do .. thanks

0 Likes
Options
I found this out when I was going to upgrade from the galaxyS20 ultra to Galaxy s22 ultra. That's when I thought id go and get phone on amazon. And it was from Samsung online. So I thought it should be OK. How wrong I was so I told amazon why I was returning the phone. I got a refund then I kept my Galaxy s20. Going for another and last year I upgraded to galaxy s23ultra though my network learnt a lession there that lesion is DONT BUY EXPENCIVE LIKE GALAXY S23 ULTRA ON AMAZON
0 Likes